An ammonia leak on Saturday afternoon at a Kladno bakery complex operated by the Belgian La Lorraine chain led to the site being sealed off by firefighters and hazardous materials specialists. Ultimately, only two people were found to have suffered light injuries as a result of the leak. Back in February, the same facility, which employs 500 people, suffered serious fire damage, reports ČTK.
Czech UK residency rejection highlights foreigners’ fears in Britain
Prague’s famous astronomical clock to undergo major repair work
Mr Cimrman goes to Washington: Successful English-language production of ‘The Stand-In’ to be performed for the first time in the US
Czech customers punish established banks
Bohemian born priest John Neumann who became US saint